Toffee Cavoodle gets the yummiest things cooked for him and his Mum often shares the recipe with us so you can make it too.
Chicken Live Pate
6 tablespoons ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 plus 1/2 eggs
3 teaspoon sesame seeds
50g of pea flour or chickpea flour
1) Preheat oven to 180* C
2) In a blender, pulse liver for 5 mins
3) Add ACV, coconut oil and eggs to (2) and blend till smooth
4) In a bowl, mix flour and sesame seeds well
5) Pour wet ingredients in (4) and mix well
6) Pour (5) in a 7" square baking pan lined with baking paper
7) Add sesame to (6) and stir well
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
If you like, slice the block into 1cm thick and bake on both sides for another 5 mins. Cut into small cubes and store in the freezer. You can use them as treats.