Jazz Cavoodle shares her birthday 'Poo Biscuits' with our MyOodle community.
Poo Biscuits Perfect for A Dog's Birthday Party
300 gms flour
150g castor sugar
250g butter, soft and diced
1 large egg yolk
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
Half teaspoon of salt
(a little coco to colour the poo to the desired shade of brown)
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add egg yolk & vanilla essence beat until smooth.
- Add flour and salt mix to form a soft dough.
- Mould dough into a ball, wrap in gladwrap/cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat over to 180 degrees.
- Break off a small piece and roll into a long thin shape.
- Coil this length into a poo shape as shown in pic below.
- Bake for approx 15 to 18 mins.
If you have a recipe you'd like to share with our MyOodle community, please contact me with your idea or recipe.