What is an online forum?
An online forum is a place to ask post questions and then have other registered users reply to you. These posts can then be searched upon in the future and assist other MyOodle.com guests and registered users.
How can the MyOodle.com forum work best for me?
The MyOodle.com will work best for you if you become a registered user and interact with the other users. If you post a question the system will email you to your nominated email address when somebody has replied to it. As long as you didn’t uncheck the ‘subscribe’ check box when you created the post.
Drawing from the experienced dog owners, new dog owners will be supported being able to draw on their wealth of knowledge.
Experienced owners may need assistance with a new issue even when their dog is older. Perhaps you’ve moved from a house to an apartment and this has bought with it new issues you’ve never experienced before.
Oodle lovers, considering getting a dog can benefit greatly from our forum, learning tips even before the arrival of your newest family member.
MyOodle.com is not just for solving problems we’re here to facilitate sharing of fun stuff too, post your favourite dog treat or food recipe, list instructions on how to teach a new trick, show us a cute pic of your much loved Oodle. We encourage registered users to host Oodle Outings which are a local opportunity to meet up with other Oodle owners and let your dogs have a play.
Why do some categories have no information posted?
Forums are designed as a shell, the format and structure is provided and it’s then up to the registered MyOodle.com users to ask questions and reply with answers. This content then forms the basis of a comprehensive database of answers and questions for future Oodle owners and lovers to use as a reference.
1. Click on ‘Don’t have an account? Register here.
2. The page below will appear. Complete the details as requested, some fields are mandatory others are optional. Please ensure your username consists of letters and numbers only, the MyOodle.com forum does not accept symbols as part of your username ie. &,),*,# etc. If you experience another issue please email and I will assist. Please click ‘Register’.
3. You will then receive an email with an activation link. Please click on the link and then go the MyOodle.com forum homepage, please check your spam folder or junk folder if you did not receive the activation email in your inbox. Then go to the MyOodle.com forum homepage and log in using your nominated username and password.
The registration process doesn’t seem to work, it won’t accept my registration details?
Please ensure your username consists of letters and numbers only, the MyOodle.com forum does not accept symbols as part of your username ie. &,),*,# etc. If you experience another issue please email and I will assist.
My username and password don’t work, I’ve registered but it won’t let me into the MyOodle.com forum?
Please check your email. Did you receive an email with the activation code? If you haven’t already please click on the link in your email, please check your spam folder or junk folder if you did not receive the activation email in your inbox. Then go to the MyOodle.com forum homepage and log in using the username and password. This should work, if it doesn't please email and I will look into it further.
How do I use the MyOodle.com forum?
1.Ensure you are registered on the free MyOodle.com website. See ….How do I register on the MyOodle.com forum?
2. Log in following the steps outlined in….How do I register on the MyOodle.com forum?
3. A great place to start for new users is the ‘Recent Topics’ tab. This will show the most recent posts by other registered users. There is also a quick reference to ‘Latest Forum Topics’ to the top left of each page.
4. You may want to browse the Index see posts relating to your particular Oodle. To do this select the ‘Index’ tab as seen below. There is also a General – All Oodles section for everybody to share.
How to add a MyOodle.com a New Topic and/or Photo?
1. Ensure you are registered on the free MyOodle.com website. See ….How do I register on the MyOodle.com forum?
2. Log in following….How do I register on the MyOodle.com forum?
3. Select ‘New Topic’
4. Complete each section, Category, Subject, Topic icon, Message.
5. Then add any attachments, by selecting ‘Add File’. More than one attachment can be added, however ensure their file size isn’t too large (photos 5mb / videos 24mb) or the post is likely to fail.
6. Once the attachment has been selected. Place your cursor in the ‘Message’ where you would like the image/video to appear. Then select the ‘Insert’ button. The image/video should then appear in the message as seen below…..[attachment:1] ….
7. Repeat Step 6 should you want to add more than one attachment.
8. Select ‘Submit’
Viewing and enlarging posted forum images?
Did you know you can click on any photo in the MyOodle Forum and it will enlarge for easy viewing.
What does 'address nickname' mean?
The address nickname is literally a name you apply to the address location you are saving into the system. If you are entering you home address then perhaps called it 'home', if it's an office address perhaps 'office'. It's designed to allow you to select the address from a list when you shop with MyOodle.com in the future.